This class provides an easy to use library to the PHP GD-based image functions.
Sourceforge project / Download
- Compatible with PHP >= 4.0.6 and all GD versions
- Many smart and useful resize options
- TTF text generation
- Merging of images with many photoshop-like blend modes
- Save images to disk or output to browser
- Fully documented and written in PEAR coding style
added 2 workaround-functions for the missing resample functions (high-quality resizing) in GD versions < 2.0.
setResizeMethod('workaround') - VERY slow. ok for downsizing.
or setResizeMethod('workaround2') - VERY VERY slow. good results for down- and upsizing.
changed the crop parameter (boolean) in newOuputSize to a mode parameter (integer) to handle more resizing-calculation methods
0 -> image will be resized to the new output size, regardless of the original aspectratio. (default)
1 -> image will be cropped if necessary to preserve the aspectratio and avoid image distortions.
2 -> image will be resized preserving its original aspectratio. differences to the new outputsize will be filled with $bgcolor
little fix for addText on windows plattforms
fixed bug with GD versions < 2.0